Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things I'll miss: #3 Raja


My little kitty has new parents now. The lovely Muoy and her fiance John have adopted Raja and she left to live with them on Tuesday last week. It was a difficult transition, but Raja's beginning to settle into her new life now, eating and drinking and back to her usual playful antics.

Though I came my kitty in a manner somewhat against my will, I grew to love my feisty feline companion and miss her like the dickens already. My favorite thing was when she would crawl up on my while I was sleeping and fall asleep across my neck like a thick furry scarf.

Bye Raja!

2 comments:

  1. aw, I was wondering what would happen to Raja. She's grown so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm interested in your blog so much. I would like to add you to my blog list, if you don't mind. It's cool! Btw, Raja is an Indian name for Prince, right? But she's a girl!

    ReplyDelete